Super-flex Reward Marketplace to Engage Employees
Category: Public Sector
“Congratulations to all involved with this project, it was a very elegant solution to a
potential problem and executed perfectly by the teams.” - Group Partner
Major public transport operator in Hong Kong with 15,000 employees.Client sought a flexible
benefit platform for their employees that would allow them to make instant redemptions
on wellness and lifestyle products and digital vouchers.
Total redemption worth
- Very large company with employees that are constantly on the move.
- Employee benefit claims were manually approved and processed
- Managing vouchers and merchants was time-consuming
- Employees receive Flex dollars as part of their compensation package, which they can use to
instantly redeem products and e-vouchers from the rewards marketplace.
- Phase 1 (2020): Rewards marketplace was integrated to their existing benefits provider, allowing employees to redeem
products and e-vouchers with Flex dollars.
- Phase 2 (2023): Customised white-labelled platform and rewards marketplace launched in 2023 streamlined
products and e-voucher availability, allowing for a greater range of rewards provided and increased
ease of use.
- Employees gain access to a diverse, relevant marketplace with 700+ products and e-vouchers from 120+ brands.
- Over 65,000 e-vouchers and 2,000 products were redeemed over the first half of 2023., worth over HKD12 million (S$2 million).
- Digital platform allows for instant redemption and freed up one full-time employee from manual claims processing.